Weighting arms Texparts® PK 5000 Series
The standard drafting system for short staple roving frames
The Weighting Arms Texparts® PK 5000 Series are an innovative and future-oriented drafting system for cotton roving frames, for the spinning of cotton, chemical fibres and combinations of these up to a fibre length of approx. 60 mm.
With a completely pneumatic weighting system, they embody the latest technology for today`s drafting systems. With the Texparts® PK 5000 the weighting pressure on the top rollers are adjusted infinitely and centrally using a compressed air treatment system. This ensures a constant loading at all spinning positions of the roving frame.
Pneumatic loaded systemmore +
Gauge TW: 90 / 100 / 110 mm
- PK 5025 3-roller version (Top roller diameter 28 mm)
- PK 5035 3-roller version (Top roller diameter 35 mm)
- PK 5025 4-roller version (Top roller diameter 28 mm)
- PK 5035 4-roller version (Top roller diameter 35 mm)
The Texparts® PK 5000 is a weighting arm with pneumatic loading of the top rollers for three- or four-roller double-apron draft system in cotton roving frames. The Series PK 5000 weighting arms are suitable for spinning cotton, man made fibres and blends of both types up to a fibre length of approx. 60 mm.
- completely pneumatic weighting system for cotton roving frames
- constant load from spinning position to spinning position
- high technological flexibility
- rapid assembly and setting
- simple and easy to operate
- centralized and infinite setting of weighting
- centralized setting of partial load
Technical informationmore +
A comprehensive safety concept based on three steps:
1. Detecting: pneumatic unit
2. Finding: the individual flow indicator on the arm permits dependable checking of each arm and rapid location of possible leakage in it
3. Rectifying: short time required (approx. 1 minute)
A pressure monitor ensures that the ring spinning machine is secured against dropping out of air pressure below the limit of 3 bar.
- OH 5022 / OH 5042 / OH 5245
- LP 1015