Texparts® Top rollers
The Benchmark on the top roller market
The quality of the top rollers used in the spinning process is of vital importance for the quality of the produced yarn. Top rollers from Texparts with antifriction bearings are used in drafting equipment for ring spinning machines and roving frames in both cotton and worsted spinning. A wide range of top roller versions and gauges offers the ideal top roller for every individual application.
The smooth running of the top roller with its direct contact to the roving influences the drafting result and therewith the yarn quality achieved.
Texparts® Top rollers LP 1200 Series or LP 1000 Series are used as rear and front top rollers as well as top apron rollers in drafting systems of short staple roving frames.
- Long service life due to
- Optimized bearing seal
- Saddle shaft corrosion free due to nickel plating (LP 1200)
- Potential for extreme high load capacity (LP 1200) or high load capacity (LP 1000)
- Absolute maintenance free (LP 1200) or long term maintenance intervals with simple lubrication (LP 1000)
- Smooth running performance
- Highest manufacturing precision
Pre Spinningmore +
|PK 5000||PK 1550||PK 1500|
|LP 1016, 1017||•|
Short staple ring spinningmore +
|PK 2600 SE/SEH||PK 3000||PK 2100||PK 2000||Rieter Drafting System|
Long staple ring spinningmore +
[Translate to en:]
|PK 6000||PK 1660||PK 1601|
|LP 1016, 1017||•||•||•|