Weighting arms Texparts® PK 6000 Series
Excellent quality for long-staple ringspinning machines
The Weighting arm Texparts® PK 6000 is with individual pneumatic loading of the top rollers. The Texparts® PK 6000 is simple to assemble.
Its fasteners are easily accessible. The height can be adjusted and controlled easily and quickly with simple gauges. The draft field setting is referred to the front bottom roller. That gives more time for other jobs.
Pneumatic loaded systemmore +
Gauge TW: 75 / 82,5 mm
- PK 6000
The fully pneumatic weighting arm. Three-roller double-apron drafting systems on worsted ring spinning machines. Suitable for spinning wool, man-made fibres or blends of both types up to 200 mm fibre length.
- excellent spinning results
- constant weighting load from spindle to spindle
- centralized and infinite setting pressures
- centralized setting of partial load
- easy setting
- easy handling
- Top apron cradle concept with individual tensioning system
Technical informationmore +
A comprehensive safety concept based on three steps:
1. Detecting: pneumatic unit
2. Finding: the individual flow indicator on the arm permits dependable checking of each arm and rapid location of possible leakage in it
3. Rectifying: short time required (approx. 1 minute)
A pressure monitor ensures that the ring spinning machine is secured against dropping out of air pressure below the limit of 3 bar.
- OH 6022
- LP 1014 / LP 1015